The 2016 ESARDA Annual Meeting will be held at the European Convention Center Luxembourg (Managed by Luxembourg Congress), from 24-27 May 2016. As usual it will be a closed meeting reserved to ESARDA Steering Committee, Executive Board and Working Groups’ members, i.e. Parties, Associated and Individual members and ad hoc contributors, as agreed by WG Chairs.
Side meetings will be held on Tuesday May 24th at European Commission premises in the Euroforum building, room EUFO 001:
• 14.00 ESARDA Steering Committee
• 16.00 Executive Board
• 17.00 INMM ISD meeting
The Plenary event will be held on Wednesday May 25th, at the European Convention Center Luxembourg, divided into:
• morning session with keynote speeches of the ESARDA President, European Commission DGs ENER and JRC, IAEA
• afternoon session with invited lectures.
Thursday 26th will be dedicated to parallel WG meetings (to be held at the European Convention Center Luxembourg).
Friday 27th morning to WGs or WG Joint-sessions (European Convention Center Luxembourg).
The Plenary WG reports and Closing session will take place on Friday 27th afternoon (European Convention Center Luxembourg).
Draft programme (tbc)
Important update: Extension of registration deadline: Due to the large number of last minute registration applications received the deadline for registration is extended up until Monday the 9th of May.
Download the Registration Form
Please note that unannounced (non-registered) last minute participants may be rejected for security reasons.
Participants should make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Novotel Hotel ESARDA 2016 Hotel Booking Form
We will be happy to assist!
Important Practical Information PDF
- Self-paid dinner: The buffet dinner will take place at the MELIA HOTEL – Room GOYA (19.00 to 21.30) Price of €60 per person. Buffet dinner menu
- Welcome Cocktail: The Welcome Cocktail will take place at the European Convention Centre (Luxembourg Congress Conference Centre) – Bar D at 17:30