The 39th ESARDA symposium on Safeguards and Nuclear Non-Proliferation, will be held at the Meliá Düsseldorf, in Düsseldorf, Germany from 16-18 May, 2017. The Symposium will be preceded by meetings of the ESARDA Steering Committee and the Working Groups at the Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany on Monday 15 May 2017.
The symposium is an opportunity for research organisations, safeguards authorities and nuclear plant operators to exchange information on new aspects of international safeguards and non-proliferation, as well as recent developments in nuclear safeguards and non-proliferation related research activities and their implications for the safeguards community.
Monday, May 15, 2017: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Bus transport from venue Düsseldorf and airport Düsseldorf to Jülich (appr. 1h)
- WG meetings, Committee meetings
- Sightseeing tours Research Centre
- Bus transport from Jülich to venue and reception location (appr. 1h)
- Reception in Düsseldorf
Tuesday, May 16 – Thursday, May 18, 2017: Meliá Düsseldorf
- ESARDA Symposium
- Tuesday morning: Opening Plenary / Technical Plenary
- Tuesday evening: ISD meeting
- Tuesday or Wednesday evening: Dinner
- Rooms rates at Melia: 155 € incl. breakfast, sufficient hotels with lower room rates close by