The ESARDA Non-Destructive Assay (NDA) Working Group is organising an international workshop on the topics of computer simulation applied to the modelling of NDA instrumentation and methods for nuclear safeguards applications. The two day event aims to cover a broad range of topics and present a unique opportunity for the safeguards community interested in recent advances and in lessons learned from practical cases.
Please note, the workshop will be co-hosted during the ESARDA 40th Annual Meeting being held in Luxembourg. In order to accommodate the workshop, the dates have changed to 16th-17th May, 2018. For more information on the event please visit the ESARDA 40th Annual Meeting page.
You are invited to present your work in the field of numerical modelling, especially covering activities related to:
- Neutron and Gamma Detection Systems
- Spent fuel measurements
- New Radiation Sensors
- Calibration/Sensitivity Studies
- Variance Reduction Application in NDA Instrument Response Simulation
- Non Radiation Transport Codes – Dead time correction, Pulse train analysis,…
- New Fission Models
Call for Abstract
Please submit a short (300 words maximum) abstract by: Extended to 31/01/2018.
Proceedings of the Workshop will be published and a short written paper will need to be submitted before 1st May 2018.
- Workshop Chair: Ludovic Bourva
- Organisation: Peter Jansson